Monday, October 8, 2018

Revival Las Vegas: The restoration of La Castañeda

La Castañeda Hotel before restoration Las Vegas New Mexico
La Castaneda before restoration (Sixgun Siding)
(Santa Fe New Mexican) On a recent day in mid-September, dozens of workers were busy inside and outside the historic Castañeda Hotel as owners Allan Affeldt and Tina Mion prepared to open seven rooms in another month or so.
It will be the first time in 70 years that guests have stayed in the establishment at 524 Railroad Avenue in Las Vegas. Continued

2 comments:

  1. Hey there are using Wordpress for your blog platform?
    I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started
    and create my own. Do you need any html coding expertise to make your own blog?
    Any help would be really appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use Blogger. I have used WordPress in the past and like it too. Neither require any coding whatsoever.

    ReplyDelete