Friday, September 7, 2018

Buddy Holly

(Wikipedia) Charles Hardin Holley (September 7, 1936 – February 3, 1959), known professionally as Buddy Holly, was an American musician and singer-songwriter who was a central figure of mid-1950s rock and roll.
Holly was born in Lubbock, Texas, to a musical family during the Great Depression; he learned to play guitar and to sing alongside his siblings.
... Unhappy with Bradley's control in the studio and with the sound he achieved there, Holly went to producer Norman Petty in Clovis, New Mexico, and recorded a demo of "That'll Be the Day", among other songs. Continued

3 comments:

  1. Hey there! I've been reading your blog for some time now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give
    you a shout out from Austin Tx! Just wanted to say keep up the excellent
    work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there would you mind sharing which blog platform you're using?
    I'm planning to start my own blog in the near future but I'm
    having a tough time choosing between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.
    The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something completely unique.
    P.S Apologies for getting off-topic but I had
    to ask!

    ReplyDelete