Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Sing, Cowboy, Sing!

Singing cowboy songs at entertainment at the FSA (Farm Security Administration) mobile
camp for migratory farm workers. Odell, Oregon, 1941 (Russell Lee/Library of Congress)
(Wild West) A silvery moon, a sleeping herd, a lonely cowboy riding night guard, crooning a soft cowboy song to soothe the cattle in the long hours before dawn. Such is the ingrained image of the singing cowboy, fixed in our collective imagination by a thousand stories, songs, books and films.
Did it really happen? Continued

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for finally talking about >"Sing, Cowboy, Sing!" <Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://www.blogger.com/ is a free service and not very hard to learn. Books such as "Blogging For Dummies" make it even easier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely consider that which you said. Your favorite reason seemed to be on the web the simplest factor to be mindful of.
    I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while other people
    consider worries that they plainly don't understand about.
    You controlled to hit the nail upon the highest and outlined out the whole thing with no need side-effects ,
    people can take a signal. Will probably be again to get more.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not sure where you are getting your info, but good topic.
    I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more.
    Thanks for excellent info I was looking for this info for
    my mission.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use spell-check. If you can point out a few misspelled words, I will look into it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know. I've only used Blogger.

    ReplyDelete