Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Don January

(Wikipedia) Donald Ray January (born November 20, 1929) is an American retired professional golfer.
Born in Plainview, Texas, January graduated from Sunset High School in Dallas. He was a member of the North Texas State golf team that won four consecutive NCAA Division I titles from 1949-52.
... January won 10 PGA Tour titles, though never more than one in a year, with his most notable at the 1967 PGA Championship, an 18-hole playoff victory over Don Massengale. Continued

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, I discovered your site by means of Google while looking for a
    related subject, your website came up, it looks good. I've bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.

    Hello there, just changed into aware of your weblog through
    Google, and found that it's really informative.
    I am going to be careful for brussels. I'll appreciate if you happen to continue
    this in future. Lots of people can be benefited out of your writing.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete